A plastic abrasive blasting media designed for fast stripping and deflashing. It offers multiple reusability. The inherent nature of the plastic produces far less dust than walnut shells or glass bead allowing for a clean, easily visible work at-mosphere. This product is great for sensitive surfaces and will prolong the life of expensive molds, tools, and parts. Additional applications include deburring and deflashing of aluminum, zinc, and magnesium parts without damaging part surfaces or altering critical tolerances. is non-toxic and eliminates silicosis workplace exposure. It can be used in air and wheel-blast equipment without the need to purchase new equipment.
This product conforms to MIL-P-8589 (A), Rolls Royce CSS200/227 and is sourced and produced in the USA.
Benefits to using our UreBlast product includes:
- Non-toxic, no dust, and silica free
- Out performs walnut shells and glass bead
- Does not warp or abrade sensitive surfaces
Product applications include:
- Depainting aircraft components, brakes, wheels, landing gear, engines, etc
- Cleaning aluminum and steel molds in the rubber and plastics industry.
- Stripping powder coated parts.
- Depainting automobile bodies, boat surfaces and vacuum-metal-lized parts
- Deburring machined parts.